Santa Fe Regional Ambassador & E-Bike Shop Manager
Seasonal Position | Regular Season March 1st October 31st
E-Bike Shop & Santa Fe Travel Hub (located inside of Inn & Spa at Loretto)
At Heritage Inspirations (H.I.), we believe in a diverse, integral, and creative leadership team that is dedicated to cultivating remarkable guest experiences. Our Regional Ambassadors are the backbone of our local travel hubs that coordinate and manage each of our Inspired Regional Guides and our tour departures. They are all about people, committed to strengthening and supporting our local relationships with small businesses, communities, and hospitality partners to fortify authentic New Mexico on every tour we craft. H.I. Ambassadors enrich our talent in the field and work to illuminate our passion for storytelling through travel that truly feeds the soul.
Our Santa Fe Ambassador & E-Bike Shop Manager is the lead representative who emulates the following ideals of what Heritage Inspirations stands for and adheres to the requirements of the job qualities listed below.
Authenticity is staying connected to our heritage but not being ruled by it, being true to our roots and ourselves.
Hospitality is giving for the sake of giving, rather than for the sake of gaining. It is being genuinely warm and welcoming, caring, inclusive, kind, and sincerely seeing to the well-being and comfort of others.
Sharing is inviting our guests to participate in the fruits of our success by immersing them in everything that is New Mexico or has influenced New Mexico and enriching their time with us by providing an in-depth and authentic experience.
Quality is giving our best in all situations and always working to improve. It is attention to detail and consistently meeting and then exceeding our standards.
Fun is having a sense of humor, being able to laugh at ourselves, being the kind of person others want to be around, and celebrating the moment together.
Courage is living by our principles, adhering to our standards with absolute discipline, making the right decision in difficult situations, and sticking to our fundamentals.
The Principles of our Heritage Inspirations Family
Clear Direction is ensuring you understand our Principles and Beliefs in detail and how you contribute to our success. It is ensuring you are crystal clear on what you need to do, your priorities, and why you are tasked with the work given to you.
Preparation is ensuring you are well-trained and have the knowledge and skills to perform your duties. It allows you to add to your knowledge and skills and then gives you the chance to practice before we hold you accountable for managing your region.
Unwavering Support is coaching you with clear, timely, and honest feedback on your performance, which will emphasize teaching to help you reach your full potential.
Belonging is ensuring you have a working environment where you are included, treated as family, and made to feel special. We will celebrate everyone’s achievements and value everyone. Your management style also creates a belonging environment for your team.
Self-responsibility is taking motivated ownership of your actions, performance, results, and success of Heritage Inspirations. It is doing what is necessary to learn your job, performing it to our high standards every day, and asking questions when you have not received clear direction.
Teamwork is understanding you are part of a team and being a team player. It’s looking for opportunities to help, offering your help when needed, and asking for help before it is too late.
Make It Happen is affecting your destiny by identifying what you want to achieve and then behaving in ways that make your dreams and the success of Heritage Inspirations possible. Following through with monthly goals, managing your guide team, and ensuring you cultivate strong engagement that sets you apart as a leader.
E-Bike Weekly Tour & Shop Schedule
Regular Season: March 1 – November 30 | Expanded Hours: April 1 – October 31
SANTA FE AMBASSADOR & E-BIKE SHOP HOURS:
Wednesday – Sunday | 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
SANTA FE CITY DIFFERENT E-BIKE TOUR:
Offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
MORNING TOUR (APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER): 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
MORNING TOUR ONLY (MARCH AND NOVEMBER): 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
AFTERNOON TOUR (APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER): 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
● Developing people
- Selecting the right people, identifying their unique talents, and working to find
opportunities to grow those talents.
● Oversees coordinating onboarding and training of Regional Inspired Guides.
- Training new guides 1-2 times per tour and then shadowing new guides 1-2 times
● Maintaining, and managing all regional tours
- Potentially assisting with bookings and calling guests
● Creating, maintaining, and managing regional resource binders (including images, maps,
reading material, and other educational resources) for each of the region’s tours.
● Creating and maintaining a network in your region.
- Network and outreach to other local businesses, tourism partners, local non-profits, and hotel local partners.
- Conduct quarterly Inspired Guide Meetings to check in with staff and fortify quality control.
- Assessing opportunities to improve tour quality if needed and managing the steps needed with your team.
- The weekly email to local regional partner contacts to encourage increased bookings on scheduled outgoing tours.
- Maintaining an up-to-date spreadsheet of local partnerships and of locations carrying Heritage Inspirations brochures.
● Overseeing the restocking of Heritage Inspirations brochures that are on display throughout your region.
● Keeping up to date with outreach potentials, such as the local chamber, town/city, county, or other entity’s events.
● Creating monthly schedules to ensure proper staffing at regional shops and for guide coverage and working directly with the Director of Operations.
● Approving or Denying Staff Time Off Requests.
● Responsible for adhering to Budget and assisting with hitting regional monthly revenue targets.
● Ensuring a proper fleet of vehicles on hand for tour coverage. Monitor cleanliness, fuel, and maintenance of H.I. Fleet regional vehicle. Properly stock with H.I. Brochures and local reading material.
E-Bike & Tour Hub Shop Management Oversight:
● Creating monthly guide tour schedules to ensure proper staffing and for guide coverage.
● Approving or Denying Staff Time Off Requests.
● Responsible for adhering to Budget and assisting with hitting regional revenue targets.
● Ensuring a proper fleet of vehicles on hand for tour coverage.
● Keep a running inventory of shop products and order more supplies when needed.
● Working directly with the E-Bike Mechanic on a regular monthly maintenance schedule.
● Keep a master list of each e-bike and log any maintenance and mechanics that are done
on each e-bike. This is managed by the E-Bike Mechanic.
● Maintain an inventory of e-bike equipment and additional parts
● Make a weekly schedule for all guides and relay the information to Angelisa or her assistant. Also, keep a request off-log for all guides in your region.
● Manage Shop Merchandise and inventory.
● Manage cleaning and sanitizing equipment needs.
● Establish a strong relationship will all aspects of the properties and nearby businesses.
● Managing a fully stocked First Aid Kit, sunscreen, Electrolyte Packets, Sanitizer, and
Extra Facemasks in the storage cabinet.
● Keep the shop immaculately clean. Manage any fixture replacements by working with
the hotel engineering team. Ensure the TV displays H.I. looped videos + photos.
Tour Vehicle Oversight Inventory Checklist
for “Driving” Regular & Private Tours
Managing oversight to support your “Driving” Guides to keep the Sprinter Van clean both inside + outside. Restocking and purchasing supplies when necessary. Cleaning tour dishes when needed to support your guide team. Provide DOO monthly mileage details and upkeep maintenance as required.
- First Aid Kit
- Emergen-C or other Electrolyte Hydration Packets
- Hand Sanitizer & Extra Face Masks
- Water Dispenser Tower
- Ice Packs
- Multiple Blankets
- Breakfast / Lunch for Guests (when meal applicable)
- Guide Lunch
- Cloth Napkins for Each Guest (up to 14)
- Silverware for Each Guest (Fork & Spoon) (up to 14)
- Paper Towels
- Small Trash Can
- Heritage Water Bottle for Each Guest (filled)
- Map of Route for each Tour
- Brochure Basket
- Photo Binders
- Indian Flute CD or Spotify/Pandora Playlist
- Extra Organic Snacks
Heritage Inspirations is New Mexico’s Premier Tour Company. Our mission is to create inspirational travel experiences that elevate our guests’ senses and compel them to an unmatched encounter with the Land of Enchantment. We take our guests off the beaten path, beyond ordinary tourist routes, and transcend boundaries and curiosities through our ethically curated, intimate, and immersive New Mexico excursions.