9AM – 1PM | 1:30PM – 5:30PM $125 per person
Depending on your experience some tours can run a little longer.
Please bring water, sunscreen and hat. Wear sturdy shoes to hike in.
These tours offer you a scenic loop on the back roads and outskirts of Taos.
Includes Entry into Earthship Community
9AM Meet in the lobby at El Monte Sagrado
• Shuttle to Vista Verde Trailhead in the Rio Grande Del Norte Monument
• Vista Verde trail hikes to a scenic overlook of the Rio Grande (6400′ elevation, 2.5 mile, relatively flat round-trip scenic hike)
• Journey along the scenic Rim Road to the Earthship World Headquarters
• Visit the Earthship Biotecture Community
• Photo opportunity walking out on the Rio Grande Bridge at 567ft, 7th tallest bridge in US
Return to El Monte Sagrado Resort & Spa.
***Additional Hiking Option to Bull of the Woods Trail in Taos Ski Valley hikes to a beautiful alpine meadow. (9400′ elevation to 10,900′ 4 miles moderate terrain)