Taos Pueblo Tour & Horseback Riding
9AM – 3:30PM | $165 per person
All Tours include a Gourmet Lunch provided by your host Angelisa
Depending on your experience some tours can run a little longer
These tours offer you a scenic loop on the back roads and outskirts of Taos
Includes Entry into Taos Pueblo, Gourmet Lunch & Horseback Riding
9AM – 3:30PM
- Journey to Taos Pueblo, a World UNESCO Heritage Site to immerse yourself into an intimate exploration of this bucolic village with your guide and the Director of Tourism. This exclusive and extensive experience of the pueblo will you give you a taste of the soul within these ancient adobe structures over 1,000 year old. On this tour you will have a deeper understanding and connection to the history, culture and people of Taos Pueblo.
- Following our visit in the village we will journey to the home and studio of Sonny Spruce, named one of Taos’ 2016 Unsung Hero and a local proprietor of a curio shop and a Taos jewelry maker.
- Following our Taos Pueblo visit, we will shuttle to Wannamakers Pottery Studio to meet owner, Logan Wannamakers and learn of his creative influence of the high mountain desert of New Mexico to inspire his color palette, forms and structure of his pottery vessels. His work integrates the viewer with the connection between the pot and his composition. Each piece of art is made entirely of the earth’s materials inviting a deeper sense to the color and feel of the surrounding landscape with the color and tones on his pottery.
- We will enjoy a Gourmet Picnic Lunch on handmade pottery in front of his Japanese Kiln listening to the sound of the creek flowing through his property.
- Horseback Riding on Taos Pueblo Land
Additional Activities are available to add to these itineraries for additional cost. Please inquire with Angelisa Espinoza direct 575.779.5516.